The PTO meets in the school library on the first Tuesday of each month during the school year at 7pm. We often come about 15 minutes early to socialize a bit, and there are snacks and decaf coffee. We usually finish at or before 8:30. Be sure to check the calendar as sometimes we have to shift the day or time.
What we do in the meeting
- Principle report
- General update on what is happening in the school.
- Update on getting district approval for any projects that need it.
- Officer reports
- Updates on events and activities that have recently happened, or are being planned.
- RFF’s (requests for funds) (every other meeting starting in October)
- Discussed and voted on by everyone present.
- Open forum
- Anything anyone present wants to discuss.